Contents of the game
- 420 cards
- 1 double-sided game board
- 2 double-sided side boards
- 30+ miniatures
- 30+ custom miniature bases
- 30+ double-sided terrain tiles
- 1 custom die
- Various tokens
- 1 detailed campaign rulebook
- 1 detailed skirmish rulebook
- 1 comprehensive index rulebook
- Other hidden components
- Rahdo Runs Through //var_dump(get_sub_field('hide')); ?>
- The Dice Tower //var_dump(get_sub_field('hide')); ?>
- UndeadViking //var_dump(get_sub_field('hide')); ?>
- Mikko's Gameblog //var_dump(get_sub_field('hide')); ?>
- Shiny Happy Meeples
Dawn of Peacemakers is an evolving board game with a continuing campaign. Players take roles of adventurers attempting to quell the hostilities between two warring sides. You will have to trust in your fellow players and co-operate with them in order to reach a peaceful conclusion.
The game consists of a number of scenarios which form an exciting story driven campaign. There are multiple secrets and surprises in the box to be unveiled in certain points of the story. This way each game is radically different from the last and no two games feel the same. However, none of the game’s components are destroyed or altered so you can replay any scenario as many times as you like.
Dawn of Peacemakers is set in Daimyria, the same world as both the original Dale of Merchants and Dale of Merchants 2. Although, it takes place almost one thousand years before those games, you’ll be able to spot many familiar animalfolks. Are you ready to dive into the exciting world of Daimyria?
Players use cards to influence different sides of the ongoing war. Armies and player-controlled adventurers are represented with highly detailed plastic miniatures on a beautifully illustrated game board. All scenarios have their unique map which is built using modular terrain tiles.
Snowdale Design co-operated with Club Fantasci and successfully collected funds to bring Dawn of Peacemakers to life with Kickstarter in November of 2017.
Dawn of Peacemakers is set be released to the public in the summer of 2018 and is now available for pre-order.