Peacemakers: Horrors of War 2024
Co-operate and stop conflicts between warring nations
Contents of the game 🇬🇧
- 300 cards
- 2 large map books
- 31 custom wooden meeples
- 12 custom rubber bases
- 30 wooden cubes
- 30 wooden discs
- 1 custom twelve-sided die
- 3 glass beads
- 1 handy insert
- 1 welcome letter
- 1 scenario log
- 1 detailed rulebook
All wood used for the game is either made from recycled materials or sourced from responsibly grown forests.
All Snowdale games also include
History of Peacemakers
A new era of peacemaking
Peacemakers: Horrors of War is an evolution of one of our previous games, Dawn of Peacemakers, released back in 2018. That and our later games have taught us a lot, and we’ve put that insight into making this new game full of improvements for both new and returning players.
Here are some of the big changes:
- Stronger emphasis on theme allows you to fully become a force for peace.
- Characters have unique strengths which bring a new dimension to the gameplay.
- Faster setup and being able to play with different groups make the game easier to get on the table.
- Streamlined rules are easier to learn, teach, and remember, without sacrificing any gameplay depth.
- Individual scenarios instead of a campaign provide more flexibility and varied experiences.
- New horror cards encourage protecting everyone, as otherwise the horrors can lead to your ruin.